All Pro Membership
Get unlimited access to all of our themes and plugins for one low price! Plus get exclusive offers not available to anyone else.
- Access to Detailed Theme Tutorials
- Every VSELLIS Theme
- All Future VSELLIS Themes
- All VSELLIS Plugins
- All Future VSELLIS Plugins
- Unlimited Updates & Support
- Members Only Community.
- Add featured images selectively at the top of posts and pages.
- Add schema mark up to your About Page, Contact Page, FAQ Page.
- Easily Modify Your Footer Credits
- Add fancy previous/next post navigation arrows to the sides of your page.
- Create and customize a notification bar/call to action that appears at the top of your page.
- Easly create content columns using Genesis styles in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Show/hide post elements (like titles, published date, post info etc,…) with a simple drag and drop.
- Show and customize a swanky progress bar at the top of your pages that advances as a user scrolls.
- …and more apparatus coming soon.
- Only Load code for the apparatus you activate.
- Instant Download
- We’ve also made it easy to add apparatus, so if you have an idea, let us know.
The Featured Images apparatus will allow you to add a featured image to the top of your posts in any Genesis Child Theme. This apparatus will also add featured images to the top of your pages. You may then selectively turn those images off by simply checking a box inside the particular post or page you don’t want to have featured images show up on.
Schema microdata markup is growing in importance for SEO and other places that need meta information to better understand your content. Apparatus makes it quick and easy to add schema markup to 3 critical pages: Contact, FAQ, and About.
No more coding your footer credits. Just check the box and drop your text or html into the footer credits area in Apparatus. It doesn’t get any easier than this.
Drive more page views by adding a floating left and right arrow icon that allows users to easily move to the next or previous post in on your site. You can pick your colors and icon color to make the next/previous navigation match your branding. When a user hovers over the next/previous arrow the title of the corresponding post will appear encouraging them to click and go!
If you’ve ever wanted to add a notification bar to the top of your site to make an announcement, or drive a call to action, apparatus includes a simple, customizable notification bar that requires no code. Just choose your colors and add your text.
We commonly need to add markup to posts or pages to get the desired layout but don’t need a full-fledged page builder. Our column shortcodes make it easy to add layout elements that render the standard Genesis classes so creating multi-column layouts in a post or page is done in just a couple clicks.
No more editing your functions file to show or hide post information on your Genesis Theme. With drag-and-drop ease, you can now choos what information (like author, publish date, tags, categories, etc…) to show or hide on posts without affecting other areas of the site.
Post Progress Bar
One of our favorite apparatus (apparati ? ) is without doubt the Post Progress bar. With Post Progress enabled you’ll get a horizontal scrolling bar that indicates progress to the user while adding an attractive accent to your site. Choose your colors, location, and offset (in case you need it) on desktop and mobile.