It’s a sticky question with no easy answer. It’s also a question we get before we even know much about a project.
Our goal today is to arm you with the information you need to get the right answer for your needs and to find the right person to help you.
Rebecca Gill is the founder and CEO of Web Savvy Marketing. They’ve been building websites since 2009 and are one of the most respected agencies in the WordPress community.
Rebecca’s transparency and candid approach to creating lasting relationships provides a tremendous amount of insight that will give you a significant advantage when building your next website.
If you want to get a high-quality website, at the right price, and build a relationship with the right agency, don’t miss this episode.
In this 30-minute episode Rebecca and I walk you through:
- How do we answer the question “How much does it cost to build a website?”
- What are the considerations that clients most often overlook when considering the price of developing a website?
- How to differentiate between the broad range of bids to rebuild your website.
- Key things to look for when choosing a vendor.
- Key things vendors look for when choosing you.
- How does Web Savvy Marketing price their projects? (Hint: A lot of agencies use similar models.)
- Why a little planning before you start shopping solves a lot of problems with choosing your vendor.
- Why you should establish a budget and share it with the agencies you’re looking at.
- Rebecca’s 4 recommendations to get started building a great site and finding the right agency to work with.
Listen to Technology Translated below …
The Show Notes
- Web Savvy Marketing
- 20 Website Design Requirements Every RFP Response Should Include
- Successful Website Design Projects Begin With Solid Project Scoping
- Rebecca on Twitter
If you’re enjoying the show would love for you to leave us a rating and review on iTunes. If you have a question you want answered on the show, give me a shoutout on Twitter @vsellis and use the hashtag #asktechtrans.